Re: LDAP authenticaton against PAM how-to

Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

> Some list members are simply tired by people asking for more docs
> without really contributing to it.
(snip)
> > And I am using
> > Emmanuel's attempt to contribute to the documentation as a case in
> > point.
> ???

If you go to the root of this thread, you'll find a post where I give
the various information I did not find in the doc to use PAM
authentication against LDAP. I also told my frustration about the
documentation state.

With no doublt my contribution could have been more comprehensive. You
can tell it's obsolete or incomplete (I'd appreciate you tell me how
exactly), but you can't say I complained without contributing.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz