Re: syncrepl only works as rootdn

Christopher Cowart wrote:

After restarting the provider, the consumer is still not replicating the
missing portions of the directory. Do you have any other suggestions?

Just to clarify, I also blew away the backend on the consumer and restarted that instance of slapd.

You should probably run the consumer in debug mode with sync debugging enabled and see what shows up. In this case I would use -d 16391. How many entries actually get replicated? What error messages are there, if any?

--
  -- Howard Chu