Re: slurpd: skip repl record for

On 1/11/07, Jeremy M. Guthrie <jeremy.guthrie@berbee.com> wrote:
I am running into an issue trying to do LDAP replication.  I am trying to get
slurp to replicate data but it keeps complaining that none of the data
is 'mine'.

I also never see slurpd make a TCP connection to the peer.

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/rfc2307bis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/yast.schema
pidfile         /var/run/slapd/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/slapd/slapd.args
modulepath      /usr/lib/openldap/modules
access to dn.base=""
        by * read
access to dn.base="cn=Subschema"
        by * read
access to attrs=userPassword,userPKCS12
        by self write
        by * auth
access to attrs=shadowLastChange
        by self write
        by * read
access to *
        by * read
loglevel 0

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replog/ldap.binc-groups.replog

TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/servercert.pem TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/serverkey.pem database bdb suffix "dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net" rootdn "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" rootpw XXXXXXXXXXXXX directory /var/lib/ldap/dc=remote_dc=binc_dc=net checkpoint 1024 5 cachesize 10000 index objectClass,uidNumber,gidNumber eq index member,mail eq,pres index cn,displayname,uid,sn,givenname sub,eq,pres replica host= binddn="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" bindmethod=simple credentials=XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Slurpd Logs: Replica, skip repl record for uid=tester,ou=people,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for cn=testing,ou=group,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for cn=groupconfiguration,ou=ldapconfig,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for uid=jguthries,ou=binc,ou=people,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for uid=test22,ou=binc,ou=people,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for uid=howdy,ou=binc,ou=people,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine) Replica, skip repl record for uid=sasser,ou=binc,ou=people,dc=remote,dc=binc,dc=net (not mine)

I've never seen that error, but I'm pretty sure your replogfile needs to go into your database section. (that makes the error seem logicall to me, anyway)