Re: Porting to Sun Galaxy

Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the info. Will get back to the forum after giving the required porting a try.

On 1/2/07, Aaron Richton < richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> wrote:
"" isn't an OpenLDAP version number, this must be some other flavor
of LDAP server. That's probably OK; OpenLDAP is fairly full-featured.

I'm fairly confident that OpenLDAP will compile on Solaris 10/x86_64
without trouble. You can find the software, and a discussion of "which
version is best," at http://www.openldap.org/software/download/.