Re: Porting to Sun Galaxy

"1.8.8.7" isn't an OpenLDAP version number, this must be some other flavor of LDAP server. That's probably OK; OpenLDAP is fairly full-featured.

I'm fairly confident that OpenLDAP will compile on Solaris 10/x86_64 without trouble. You can find the software, and a discussion of "which version is best," at http://www.openldap.org/software/download/.