According to the docs and the FAQ-O-Matic
(http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/371.html), replication seems
straightforward. However, I'm unable to get it working.
Thanks for your time,
- Change slapd.conf to list the new slave.
- Done added replica directive on master
- Stop slurpd and manually edit slurpd.status, copying the line of
and existing slave, changing the name to match the new slave.
- Stop slapd on an existing slave. Copy the database to the new
slave. Start slapd on both slaves.
- Restart slapd on the master.
- Restart slurpd.
- Master = Slapd 2.2.26-4
- Slave = Slapd 2.2.23-8