Re: Synrepl out of sync after some time....

--On Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:01 AM +0200 Christiaan den Besten <chris@scorpion.nl> wrote:

Just for my info .. is this release to be expected within a couple of
days, or several weeks?

If the latter I might be tempted to download HEAD and see if I can get it
working. Resyncing our slaves is becoming a day task at the moment :(

HEAD has a lot of differences from OpenLDAP 2.3 as a lot of development has occurred there since 2.3 was released.

You could, however, try checking out OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_3 from CVS, which has all the syncrepl related patches except for the one for ITS#4589 to syncprov.c, which should be trivial to add (and it'll likely be added to OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_3 shortly).

shows the differences for ITS#4589.

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html