Re: Re[2]: lt_dlopenext failed: (back_ldbm.la) file not found

Please reply to the list as well.

> thx Pierangelo, i did install lucky.
>
> And last qw, why my schema  not allowed in the config?
>
> erorr:
> line 3: Missing closing parenthesis before QUALITY integerMatch SYNTAX
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.27 SINGLE-VALUE )

The message is telling you there is no closing parenthesis at the end of
the attribute specification.  I cannot tell from cut'n'paste into email,
since the string could have been reformatted, but I suggest you look at
man slapd.conf(5) where the general syntax of slapd.conf is illustrated:
whitespace may and does matter in many cases, significantly at the
beginning of a line.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution