Re: number of slave ldaps a master can have

--On Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:36 PM -0700 Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is  there a limit on the number of  slave slapd a master can have?. Im
using slurpd and my replication enviroment is going to have one master
and  like 80 slave ldaps meaning that im going to have  80 entries in
slapd.conf  of the master for those replicas.
  Regards,

I would suggesting using OpenLDAP 2.3 with syncrepl or delta-syncrepl so you don't have to track the slaves with slurpd... I think there is theoretically no limit with slurpd, but your mileage may vary.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer