[Date Prev][Date Next]
number of slave ldaps a master can have
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: number of slave ldaps a master can have
- From: Moe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wQWQ4HRRZDrOuRzekHwrOcNJJqz3qa2dTIZDKfvk01sfb9r74qqMR6Bsu+PlMphLDRwHkH1eAa8unJvGKxpAH0Mq74oRdWO5X2d2vGSCCDWmCRU+xFZQlE1jF0RjM9emTIUnAHtb3W/rMP2/VPKIAxl9HD6lpd2KRCOKcCXcLM0= ;
Is there a limit on the number of slave slapd a master can have?. Im using slurpd and my replication enviroment is going to have one master and like 80 slave ldaps meaning that im going to have 80 entries in slapd.conf of the master for those replicas.
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.