Re: Recommendations about OpenLDAP

--On Monday, March 13, 2006 12:55 PM -0500 paulvmf@gmail.com wrote:

Hello to everybody!!!

I want to do some questions about an implementation on server that I
want to do using OpenLDAP.

I have found many tutorials and information about how to do it, but
there are some tutorials that are not so good or not seem to have the
enough information, so I would like your recommendations and
experience in that, I want some web links where I can find enough
information and your general recommendations about what I am going to
do:
- Installation of Open LDAP.
- Configuration of secure connections with clients.

Very few tutorials on the web are worth using.

I suggest sticking to the OpenLDAP Admin guide, and asking OL software related questions you have after that on the list.

<http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin23/>

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount