[Date Prev][Date Next]
Recommendations about OpenLDAP
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Recommendations about OpenLDAP
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:55:37 -0500
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=VOATF7+e2GfT/VyuCUC6ctdWZqpzL+ClKrOl2/kv9uoBRXM6HVJgLPwJqYR+dN1lBxduYdAYR2EjFmHSLI2DanstghpfzZtPJ9AmvOdQyYsaOED/JfHVl4+OyC6GBT8Zbt7rZlHyBy+/MqdXgFKpe3Kw5cbyFLZO652dWrHrlNc=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Hello to everybody!!!
I want to do some questions about an implementation on server that I
want to do using OpenLDAP.
I have found many tutorials and information about how to do it, but
there are some tutorials that are not so good or not seem to have the
enough information, so I would like your recommendations and
experience in that, I want some web links where I can find enough
information and your general recommendations about what I am going to
- Installation of Open LDAP.
- Configuration of secure connections with clients.
Thanks a lot, and regards.
Have a nice day!!!