Recommendations about OpenLDAP

Hello to everybody!!!

I want to do some questions about an implementation on server that I
want to do using OpenLDAP.

I have found many tutorials and information about how to do it, but
there are some tutorials that are not so good or not seem to have the
enough information, so I would like your recommendations and
experience in that, I want some web links where I can find enough
information and your general recommendations about what I am going to
do:
- Installation of Open LDAP.
- Configuration of secure connections with clients.

Thanks a lot, and regards.

Have a nice day!!!

--
Paul