Openldap version 2.2.13 with db_recover

Hi list

I have a system with Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 with kernel
version 2.6.9-5.ELsmp. I have an openldap which is shipped with the Redhat
hat linux
RPM. the version of slapd is
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.13 (Aug 19 2004 21:22:15) $
root@porky.build.redhat.com:/usr/src/build/440386-i386/BUILD/openldap-2.2.13
/openldap-2.2.13/build-servers/servers/slapd\
The rpm that are installed are
mod_authz_ldap-0.26-2
compat-openldap-2.1.30-2
openldap-2.2.13-2
php-ldap-4.3.9-3.1
openldap-clients-2.2.13-2
openldap-devel-2.2.13-2
openldap-servers-2.2.13-2
python-ldap-2.0.1-2
openldap-servers-sql-2.2.13-2
nss_ldap-226-1
i use ldap to store computer and user accounts (samba schema).
Redhat provides startup script for starting , stopping , and restarting of
LDAP,
but if the system reboots due to power failure, the ldap database goes to
inconsistent
state. i have db_config file in /var/lib/ldap , by which i run db_recover
manually and recover it.
but can there be made any changes in startup script so that if the databse
is in incosistent state ,
the db_recove is run at system startup  i mean when system starts the ldap
service
specifically  does openldap have a script that automatically runs
db_recover.

Regards
Niranjan