multiple updateref configurations

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.2.26 (I have a project to migrate to 2.3 in the
works).  I have a single master and three slaves each running clear ldap
instances on port 389, and SSL instances on 636. Replication is slurpd.

My question is my updatref on the slave replicas are currently configured
with updateref ldap://master.domain.com:636

Is it possible to have two updaterefs configured.  When clients submit a
write to the clear instance on a slave to have it send updateref:
ldap://master:389 ; and when clients send an ssl write to have it send
updateref ldap://master:636.

-Kevin Nassery