Re: Client not getting reply from slapd-ldap proxy

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 09:04 -0500, Joshua Myles wrote:
> On 01/17/2006 06:08 PM, Joshua Myles wrote:
> > I'm trying to get an LDAP proxy running, but I'm running into some
> > strangeness. I'm running OpenLDAP 2.3.13, with the slapd-ldap database.
>
> Is there a better list to post this question on? Is more information
> needed about the problem I'm seeing?

I think this is the right list; however, you should provide a bit more
info; for example, details about your logs (e.g. logs of your sample
request at level "-d stats,trace,args", and more about your slapd.conf;
the portion you show does not indicate any weirdness (you may safely
omit "lastmod off", as indicated in slapd-ldap(5)).

BTW, it should have really nothing to do with your issue, but back-ldap,
and the entire suite, saw some development since 2.3.13; you should
definitely consider upgrading.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution