Re: 2.3.17 bdb panic...?

> Did you look at ITS#4324?  At a glance looks like it might be the same
> issue.  Quanah has a patch against 2.3.17  for this on his website at

On second thought, looking at the patch itself, no, I don't believe we're talking
about the same problem here.  I'm guessing that:

+	if( stat2.st_mtime < stat1.st_mtime ) {
 		Debug( LDAP_DEBUG_ANY,
 			"bdb_db_open: DB_CONFIG for suffix %s has changed.\n"
 			"Performing database recovery to activate new settings.\n",

only occurs upon opening of the bdb env.  Whatever's going on in my case isn't
causing a slapd crash, but causing [alleged] corruption of the environment.
Either way, I've backed my slapcat's to once a day to minimize any potential
impact...

John

--
John Madden