increasing cache size for recovery using slapadd how??????

Hi All,
       I am trying to recover my openldap database
using slapadd, fo that I would like to increase the
cache size for faster recovery my DB_CONFIG file in
database directory looks like this

 set_cachesize 0 52428800 0
 set_lk_max_lockers 2500
 set_lk_max_locks 7500
 set_lk_max_objects 7500
 set_flags DB_TXN_NOSYNC
 set_lg_regionmax 1048576
 set_lg_max 10485760
 set_lg_bsize 2097152
#set_lg_dir /opt/openldap/var/bdb-logs
# Set temporary file creation directory.
set_tmp_dir /tmp

I started my openldap server, but db_stat is not
reflecting the changes

# db_stat -m -h /usr/local/var/virtual-data
264KB 48B       Total cache size.
1       Number of caches.
272KB   Pool individual cache size.
0       Requested pages mapped into the process'
address space.
0       Requested pages found in the cache (0%).
3       Requested pages not found in the cac

what am I missing, is there any other parameter need
to set
to increase the cache size, pls advice.

thanks in advance,

Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.