Re: Re[4]: openldap-server-2.2.29: multimaster support

> > One user can present in one of offices.
> > Users don't have duplicates! ;)
>
> I think that is the point I was making? :)

What if the network is down for two days, and the first day one at one
site needs to change the password, because it's expiring, and the
following day his password expires so at the other site it gets locked
and other policy-related attrs are set by the administrator; guess what
happens when the network comes back: will he ever be able to logon?

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution

SysNet s.n.c.