Re: Rép. : Re: Overlay glue

Hi

>>> You are referring to the same server? Like
ref: ldap://localhost/ou=foo,dc=example,dc=com
<<<

no I work with ip and on diferrent port
like ref: ldap://xx.xx.xx.xx:1636/

>>> jon@jonanddeb.net 11/15 5:16  >>>
Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:
> My problem is the write function in referral subtree. I have used
the
> novell examples to build my personnaly java class and LDAPauthHander
> . The search in referral work fine but not the add or modify or del.
> what I don't understand.

It may depend on your LDAPAuthHandler. I believe one could be
configured
to bind anonymously or with an invalid identity.

> I have created the referral link below in my directory A. My two
> directories have the same user/pwd certificats (i used ssl and i
can't
> use anonymous access). The connection is established between the two
> directories when i use my write function . But something prohibited
the
> write , i don't see what.

I'm not sure how you're logging and you say it's not access control,
but
it seems like you need more insight into how your referred-to server is

handling the request. I would guess there is a way to find out more on

that end.

> Note: my two directories are in the seam server for my test so i
think
> it's not a write right problem , it will not be the case in
production.

You are referring to the same server? Like

ref: ldap://localhost/ou=foo,dc=example,dc=com

That would be an inadequate test of referrals, and it could be part of

your problem.

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com