[Date Prev][Date Next]
Replication works, but logfile is not written to
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Replication works, but logfile is not written to
- From: Gernot Poerner <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:21:39 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=googlemail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=twvTGSm13GrTO0vn0lp03TAOS4+uC05LZZKyVrJHa7T3xFHkFnwssJRne0s01DkUXqzfwCcNZyppTp+Vcaqg24ub45WmwLVHTzytgDyBbWcFu3Ehw05d6kqmMvvqufJla5eVIOONam4LjKgf7qXjuttflki9o99jyMgxaLjnK1o=
I have a small issue with replication that puzzles me. I found nothing
about my problem elsewhere, so I'd like to ask the list:
I configured a master and a slave (for use with samba, you probably
guessed it :-) . I got replication working as in the documentation (at
the moment I'm using the Manager account
for it). As the subject says - the replication is working fine but
nothing is written to the
replogfile[.lock] on the master. They are touched, but not written to.
Both files are owned by ldap:ldap and have 644 permissions, located
under /var/lib/ldap. They where auto-created on
the first change I made to an ldap entry.
The system is a Suse SLES9 with SP2, openldap Version is 2.2.24
Maybe someone has an idea where I should look or which option I forgot...