Re: Corrupt LDAP DB ... ans 2.3.11 syncrepl

Thanks everybody who helped with this, everything now seems to work. I am using the unsupported
cobination of 2.3.11 and bdb 4.3 - seems prety stable through a usual suite of add/del/add/modify/etc

However ;-) The default configure options definately say that syncrepl is compiled in but it clearly
is not :( Compiling as a module and adding works fine.

refreshAndPersist also works well, thanks.

Leigh Porter
VP of shell scripts and dodgy perl.