BDB and DB_CONFIG

Hello,

I'm quite new in using OpenLDAP in a production environment. What I have understand, from recent postings in this list, it seems to be quite important to have a configured DB_CONFIG to have a solid and tuned openldap environment. I have found several FAQ's about it and there are also the Sleepycat documentation.

But before I start to dig down in this documentation I wonder if there is some sort of "beginners-guide-to-create-and-tune-a-good-db_config" or some other good documentation about how to learn the tricks and avoid the biggest mistakes in this area?

Best regards,

Henrik Båkman
HP Services
Hewlett-Packard