[Date Prev][Date Next]
BDB and DB_CONFIG
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: BDB and DB_CONFIG
- From: "Bakman, Henrik" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:54:57 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcXeGkwywFAzKL0hQoGA9m3+Ye12vg==
- Thread-topic: BDB and DB_CONFIG
I'm quite new in using OpenLDAP in a production environment. What I have understand, from recent postings in this list, it seems to be quite important to have a configured DB_CONFIG to have a solid and tuned openldap environment. I have found several FAQ's about it and there are also the Sleepycat documentation.
But before I start to dig down in this documentation I wonder if there is some sort of "beginners-guide-to-create-and-tune-a-good-db_config" or some other good documentation about how to learn the tricks and avoid the biggest mistakes in this area?