ldif import problems

i've been trying this for a couple days, searching all over creation for
an answer, but i think i still just don't understand all this ldap stuff
enough. can anybody lend a hand?

I'm attempting to import an ldif I exported from Thunderbird. I have the
latest mozillaAddressBookEntry.schema i could find, and have had no
trouble with the general setup of openLDAP or with importing the basic
init.ldif as specified in the setup guides i found online.

however, when i attempt to import the thunderbird ldif file, i get the

C:\PROGRA~1\OpenLDAP>slapadd -l temp.ldif -v -d 2
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
str2entry: invalid value for attribute objectClass (syntax
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=15)

line 15 of the ldif is a blank line.

i'm running on windows using the latest win32 port, the .ldif i'm trying
to import uses DOS EOL (so, cr/lf)

anybody have any ideas or pointers?

thanks in advance!