Error loading ldiff files

Hi,

I am building a testing ldap for my environment. In fact, I did and I started playing with it. However, the server where I am doing the test was rebooted and the db got corrupted. I run the db_recover command and it was supposed to be fine but it had a strange behaviour which I decided to start the db from scratch.
It seems that there is a structure which I am not able to load anymore. Before I was using the same files and I could install it. I have double check the structure definitions but I am not able to see what is wrong.

The file is related to the 'groups' definition. The group structure has been loaded successfully but I got errors trying to load a particular group.

I typed: ldapadd -v -x -D "cn=admin,dc=bsc.es" -W -f  file.ldiff

# Good one
opsld01:/home/xavierf/dev/ldap # more top_level_group_entry
dn:ou=Group,dc=bsc.es
ou:Group
objectClass:top
objectClass:organizationalUnit

This one is fine. But when I try with this one I got the error below. I am using sles9 2.6.5-7.191-smp #1 SMP Tue Jun 28 14:58:56 UTC 2005 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux with openldap. I thing the error is related to the structure definition but I can't see it....

# Wrong one
opsld01:/home/xavierf/dev/ldap # more group_entry
dn:cn=sysadmin,ou=Group,dc=bsc.es
objectClass:posixGroup
objectClass:top
cn:sysadmin
gidNumber:700
memberUid:xfustero

opsld01:/home/xavierf/dev/ldap # ldapadd -v -x -D "cn=admin,dc=bsc.es" -W -f group_entry
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
Enter LDAP Password:
add objectClass:
posixGroup
top
add cn:
sysadmin
add gidNumber:
700
add memberUid:
xfustero
add description:
System Managers
adding new entry "cn=sysadmin,ou=Group,dc=bsc.es"
modify complete
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
additional info: no structural object class provided

Thanks in advance, Xavi

--
Xavier Fustero Benavent Phone:+34 9341 37718 Unix System Administrator Fax: +34 9341 37721
Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) www.bsc.es