Re: intergrate ldap directories

"Mark Coetser" <mark@thummb.com> writes:

> [...]

think of something like

database bdb
suffix dc=des.dc=jhb,dc=domain,dc=co.dc=za

database ldap
suffix dc=cor,dc=jhb,dc=domain,dc=co,dc=za
uri ldap://the.other.server

database bdb
suffix dc=jhb,dc=domain,dc=co,dc=za

database bdb
suffix dc=jhb,dc=domain,dc=co,dc=za
syncrepl rid=xx
         <more parameters>

See man slapd-ldap(5) and slapd.conf(5) for detailed information.

Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung