RE: intergrate ldap directories

Thanks for the reply

I am running version 2.2.23-8 on Debian sarge, I am quite new to ldap and
don?t quite understand what glue or back-ldap do, I have a vague
understanding of syncrepl which would be better to use and does anyone have
an example slapd.conf that I could have a look at ?

Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser
mark@tux-edo.co.za
http://www.tux-edo.co.za, http://www.thummb.com