[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP Multi-Master Schema?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP Multi-Master Schema?
- From: Jorge Diaz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RDVnDLM4eiI4pI8KsWQg02v+W9aKVubLV3eKvmuZdjzC6NfucwPltd4OLi2mFoljj6axYlNLP2831uR7uBeU/C73O9zVIgEFSSdOieErUOa4gU91qFst22fMPYeAr7f24uhtRTYQPzZ0LRAP/MsTUY/nQ65k3cEVlrn9siEvHl4= ;
Hi everybody! and sorry for my bad english.
I've been searching internet about how to configure
two servers with Read-Write Operation and replicating
data between eachother.
Someone says that OpenLDAP 2.3 has Multi-Master
support but its experimental and other people says
that OpenLDAP is only Master-Slave.
Please anyone could explain if you can do the
Multi-Master thing like Active Directory or something
I will appreciate slapd.conf examples if you have one.
Yahoo! for Good
Donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.