R: SyncRepl stops after a few entries [auf Viren uberpruft]

Meybe I'm wrong: I'm quite new to this list, but is seems that the problem is due to limits to the size of the replication log file.

It is probably better if you first setup the replication matters between the servers with an empty db, start both the servers and finally populate the db with your 33 MB nodes and attributes.

The 6MB limit you experience seems to me more or less the default maximum size of the replication log.

Regards,

	giampaolo