Re: password-hash {CLEARTEXT} with slapd 2.3.7

The code where the {CLEARTEXT} scheme is defined differs from that of other schemes because the berval that contains the scheme name intentionally has 0 length; I guess this was a hack to allow no scheme and {CLEARTEXT} somehow appear as the same scheme, but it broke at some point. I'm not sure if setting that length to the actual length of {CLEARTEXT} will break anything else, but it'll surely fix this issue. I'd leave this to someone else.

p.