From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>
To: Pankaj Mathur <agentman97@hotmail.com>, OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Urgent Please Help: Credentials Cache?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:54:00 -0700

--On Monday, August 29, 2005 4:52 PM +0000 Pankaj Mathur <agentman97@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I looked up the openldap archives, but have found no answer to this
query. So, I am reposting.

The problem is that when I use DIGEST-MD5 binding with openldap, for a
particular user say - 'user1', then the first time it works; then if I
use 'user1' again, it fails and says 'Invalid Credentials'. I checked the
userid and password, which is being sent correctly.
To get rid of this problem, I have to log in as a second user (say
'user2'), and then if I use 'user1' again, it works.
This suggests that some kind of caching is happening either at the
Openldap or at SASL level.
How can I turn off this caching?

It would probably be useful to say what version of OpenLDAP you are using.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer