Re: how to keep master and slave in sync always

Thank you Quanah!!

I'm using OpenLDAP 2.3.4. I downloaded this version
about 2 months before.

Does slurpd writes the error messages in any log file
when slave is unavailable? Please let me know if I can
provide you more information to debug this problem.

BTW, which method of sync slurpd or syncrepl
preferrable (and why) ?

Thanks again for your help!
Raj

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs