Re: LDAP Search: If filter contains nonexistant attribute, entry will not be returned as a 'hit'

Jeremiah Martell writes:
> I've attempted to find what kind of server it is (searching root/base
> for "objectclass=*" and looking for vendorName, etc) but nothing shows
> up. I'll continue to try to determine which "brand" of LDAP server it
> is. Anybody know of any other way to determine this?

If you don't know if it's an OpenLDAP server, it's off-topic here and
you are in any case better off at ldap@umich.edu where there are more
people who know other kinds of servers.  My first step would be to ask
the sysadmin:-)

--
Hallvard
For sale: Parachute. Never opened, used once, slightly stained.