Re: Trouble with ldapadd

zyacoubi@free.fr writes:
> I added the missing entries, but I always have the following error:
> adding new entry "dc=Mydomain,dc=com"
> ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
>         additional info: dn: attribute type undefined

There is probably a space in the blank line after that entry.  A space
at the start of a line makes the line a continuation of the previous
line, and so the following 'dn:' line becomes part of that entry instead
of the beginning of the next entry.

We should probably make ldapadd and slapadd warn about this.

--
Hallvard
For sale: Parachute. Never opened, used once, slightly stained.