Re: Trouble with ldapadd

Hi,

I added the missing entries, but I always have the following error:
adding new entry "dc=Mydomain,dc=com"
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: dn: attribute type undefined

ldif_record() = 17

Here is my ldif file I'm tryning to add:

dn: dc=Mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: Mydomain
dc: Mydomain

dn: cn=Manager,dc=Mydomain,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalRole
objectClass: simpleSecurityObject
cn: Manager

dn: ou=People,dc=Mydomain,dc=com
ou: People
objectClass: top
objectClass: account
objectClass: organizationalUnit

dn: uid=test,ou=People,dc=orange,dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: account
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: posixAccount
objectclass: ldapPublicKey
cn: test
sn: test user
uid: test
uidNumber: 1034
gidNumber: 1000
homeDirectory: /users/test
sshPublicKey: ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAAEBAOvL8pREUg9wSy/8+hQJ54YF3AXkB0OZrXB