Re: deferring operation ?

Howard Chu wrote:

Roderick Petetin wrote:

Hello,

I upgraded my openldap server to 2.2.27 last week. In my log, i still see some deferring operation messages and i still have some freezes and delays in my slapd connexions (ex : my nagios send me some notifications : slapd server didn't respond in 10 seconds)...

There is no indication of any delay or error in the log you attached. All of the activity occurred within less than one second, it all looks normal.

Yep, but i still don't know if these errors are linked with the delays and freezes...
I only had 3 "10s non-respond" report this week-end (by Nagios)...

Roderick.

--
Rodérick PETETIN

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - INSA de RENNES
20 av des Buttes de Coësmes
CS14315
35043 Rennes Cedex

Mél : Roderick.Petetin@insa-rennes.fr