Re: openldap profiling tools

Dusty Doris wrote:
> If you're looking for some statistics on what is going on, check out the
> monitor backend.  This is more for a view of the traffic that is hitting
> openldap, not what is going on internally.
>
> Also, Quanah has written up a nice page on how they are obtaining
> statistics at Stanford.
>
> http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/monitoring.html

Thanks, this will help a lot.
An entry in the FAQ or in the adminguide about LDAP monitoring would
help newcommers. I found no detailed documentation about back-monitor,
especially on what information can be retrieved (hopefully the ldapmon
script cover my needs).

--
Sébastien Georget
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, Service DREAM, B.P. 93