Re: openldap 2.3 recommended bdb version

Buchan Milne wrote:
> and I say: 4.2.52, plus all official patches, plus the unofficial
> Degree 2 patch, proved itself stable with 2.2 and works with 2.3.
> I'd be interested to hear feedback results with 4.3.28, but will
> personally focus on a OpenLDAP 2.3+patched Berkeley DB 4.2
> combination for now.

 and I say:

 2.3 on 4.2.52.2 doesn't seem to survive for more than a combination
 of 1 day running and 10 restarts on my laptop.

It would be a good idea for you to provide logs and stack traces for the problems you've encountered. And if BDB 4.3 runs more stably for you, that's worth knowing about too.

--
 -- Howard Chu