Re: openldap 2.3 recommended bdb version

matthew sporleder wrote:
 How much of the patchet for bdb4.2 has been implemented/bypassed by
 bdb4.3? I would like to get a lab going with openldap2.3/bdb4.3 if
 the necessary parts of the 4.2 patchset were taking upstream by
 sleepycat.

Sleepycat did not use any of our code; they fixed the bug in 4.3 in a different way. But that's really irrelevant, all that matters is that this particular transaction initialization bug does not occur in BDB 4.3. (Though unfortunately, it appears that other bugs have been introduced in 4.3 that have yet to be fully identified.)

--
 -- Howard Chu