[Date Prev][Date Next]
After limiting ./configure options I lost nis.schema and openldap.schema
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: After limiting ./configure options I lost nis.schema and openldap.schema
- From: jay alvarez <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RvlH14bpnbPMmAqK8HQei4JslU+/4eSifYjs1P0nxBreOd/zwG4teuuxl3M0TjC6NoaqZ9EZb3MLaHSAwRNbbHnY0qoExZMavXRRHR69Lth73/9dGQfCDNHHmR1iJtwfnjl6lKAXKK7Z/y64nG2g6lLp3fNneEj+aIWp1pcu+eU= ;
I have some questions regarding the "configure"
script during openldap installation.
First, what does it mean when an option has a default
value of [auto]?
Next, I've been battling with ./configure options for
quite some time and I just can't figure out the right
combination of options to pass to configure script
such that one wrong option makes the 'make test' fail.
And so for the last time, I decided to just pass these
arguments hoping that make test will work.
And it did, but to my surprise, I can't find the
nis.schema and openldap.schema located in schema
directory of my installation. What configure options
do I need to have them included in my installation?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around