Re: smbk5pwd: ldap_pvt_thread_pool_getkey fails, etc...

That implies that the operation structure is corrupted. Most likely the slap.h you compiled against doesn't match the version of the running slapd.

Yeah... I deleted the directory and did a 'cvs update' and forgot to change the -I in the makefile to the 2.2 source tree.

I'm having another problem now, though. The change password operation now works perfectly. The {K5KEY} mechenism doesn't, however. The k5key_chk function gets called, but I can't authenticate a user. The password works fine for kinit. The account has write access to all kerberos and samba attributes. If it's important, I collect kerberos4, 5, and afs keys.

By the way, is there a way (I'm willing to write the code) to deny write access to all kerberos/samba attributes and still have an overlay change them? I want the module to be able to change the "must change" time, etc, but not the user. I also don't want them to be able to manually alter their own hashes.