Re: OpenLDAP & bdb transactions

Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, the provided solution is not an option
for me.
I have found this RFC:
 LDAP: Grouping of Related Operations
 <draft-zeilenga-ldap-grouping-06.txt>

and I am wondering if I could use grouped operations
for my application. Actually, the question is: when
performing 2 grouped operations, does OpenLDAP perform
them within a single bdb transaction, or in separate
transactions?
I am asking that because I figure that Openldap opens
a bdb transaction, for example, when it performs a
ldapadd operation.
Thanks