Re: OpenLDAP & bdb transactions

I could be wrong, but, I believe that OpenLDAP issues several BDB
transactions when performing a single LDAP write operation (modify,
add, delete).  I believe that a separate transaction is used for
each index update as well as a transaction for each affected
datum.

Owen

--On Monday, April 25, 2005 11:48 PM -0700 Lia Tarta <marty3400@yahoo.com>