[Date Prev][Date Next]
Can't start the slapd instance configured as a sync replication engine.
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Can't start the slapd instance configured as a sync replication engine.
- From: zhp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:49:24 +0800
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (X11/20041206)
I run my slapd deamon and the sync replication on the same host.
They were bind on different port, and they used different configuration
file and different db directory.
I configured the slapd as a sync replication engine in the configuration
file like this:
I can't start my sync replication engine after i started the slapd
deamon which worked as a provider. But if i started my replicaton engine
first and then the slapd deamon, it worked well.
I started the sync replication replication like this:
#slapd -h "ldap://0.0.0.0:666" -n syncrepl -f
What is the matter? Thanks very much.