RE: openLDAP 2.25 Berkeley DB version

--On Friday, April 22, 2005 1:00 PM -0600 Jeff Stout <jstout@cctus.com> wrote:

I am trying to compile openLDAP 2.25 and I am getting
errors that my Berkeley DB is an incompatible version

"configure: error: BDB/HDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible"

I am running the latest Stable version of BerkeleyDB 4.3.27

Can any one tell which version of BerkeleyDB IS compatible
With openLDAP 2.25

Thank you in advance for your help

This is likely an issue with header file and library conflicts, but I'll note that the suggested version of BDB to use with OpenLDAP 2.2 series is BDB 4.2.52 + patches. The README and INSTALL files should have some information about this therein.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer