Re: How to distinguish LDAP requests?

> That's ok, but if i want to create a my standalone daemon, between
> clients and effective slapd, listening for ldap's client
> requests(for example to make statistics)?Is there a way to distinguish
> what kind of operation my daemon
> intercepts through socket connection in the daemon itself and without
> interact with the LDAP server? Where can i find documentation about
> that?

In this case, the question is off topic here. You need to decode the LDAP
packet and interpret it.  For this purpose, you may want to read the
standard track docs about how the protocol is encoded on the wire.  If you
have further questions, you should direct them to more appropriate fora,
e.g. <ldap@umich.edu>.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati