[Date Prev][Date Next]
Transaction Support in OpenLdap
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Transaction Support in OpenLdap
- From: Gaurav Khanna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:38:13 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=DfPAC4ozUHQTn5/NTipO80HUO1UMWMfmCfAgjY1WCffKxCxeraFDL2WH4l6ySpqAEXRZ7Gt7rjVARpDUIC+Ev2WAfTKT44Ydmtf/m6P/NG3C7jSlyBnSwjnxAW9uA/DEM2Z8xXZdoDXCOQ6A0MTkf7/vT4HWFHwdinoZTevoaaU= ;
In the road map, there is a mention of transaction support for OpenLDAP. when is it due? Is there a beta version that we can use?
Where is the API located to interact with OpenLDAP to avail of the transaction support?
Can JNDI be utilized for this purpose?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'