Dont know how to receiving userPassword

Hello everybody!

i´m new in this list and I set up Openldap as my first LDAP server. The server
works fine, searches and binds work.
But i need LDAP for providing Passwords in cleartext to a freeradius Server for
authentication .
(The running protocols PEAP/MSCHAPv2 need this, bind to LDAP basicaly not
possible)
My problem is that i dont get the LDAP Server to send out Passwords from the
directory.
Sniffers like Ethereal show that in the Search Request LDAP Packets is
Attributename userPassword listed.
But i get back as Search Entry no Attributes provided.
Are i´m right with assuming attributevalues should be provided in the "Search
Entry" message?
I already tried a lot of things with the Access Control Lists and set password-
hash {CLEARTEXT}.
How do i get the Openldap to transmit this userPassword?

Thanks in advance for help!
Ben