[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Compatibility query
- From: FRLinux <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:38:53 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=oZ3Zs/hj1Lplb8H3lpBf/ZtaEKZ7i9AiRzqRYZVDsJuI/hd0D4biVqkS8eT/4MEt7amAmDqKQZOzlTP1jxsG6O03lRaytQJQEpR7wU/AOm3DRj/3JFg6KyuGPMcnSoN7ojLcguLWMOm/724Y4wd9poR8sAOjQZRGeXYK5QjRdbw=
I currently have a setup with openldap 2.1.30 server and clients
running on Linux and FreeBSD. As am just on the way to install a new
FreeBSD 5.3 server with openldap (which later will be used with
samba3/nfs to provide user auth on shares), i have a couple of
questions (and am hoping some of you have such experience on the
- Can i install openldap-client 2.2.x to talk to a 2.1.x server ?
- Is that possible if i install openldap-server 2.2.x to replicate
from a 2.1.x server ?
Thanks in advance,
"Step by step, penguins are taking my sanity apart ..."