Re: Question about Openldap+Oracle10g

Hello

> But I cannot search it by ldapsearch command.
> --------
> filter: objectclass=*
> requesting: ALL
> # extended LDIF
> #
> # LDAPv3
> # base <o=fjh,c=jp> with scope sub
> # filter: objectclass=*
> # requesting: ALL
> #
>
> # search result
> search: 2
> result: 0 Success
>
> # numResponses: 1
It seemed this problem had been solved.
By Openlink Oracle Driver, for using SQLForeignKeys and
SQLPrimaryKeys functions, run odbccat10.sql is necessary.

Now the searching can be executed.

> Continued, add an entry "cn=test,o=fjh,c=jp", so the error below
> occurred.
> ------
> adding new entry "cn=test,o=fjh,c=jp"
> ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>         additional info: SQL-backend error
>
> Look debug log, I found:
>
> <= root access granted
>    backsql_add("cn=test,o=fjh,c=jp"): executing "call create_person(?)"
>    backsql_add("cn=test,o=fjh,c=jp"): create_proc execution failed
> Return code: -1
>    Native error code: 0
>    SQL engine state:  07001
>    Message:           [OpenLink][ODBC][Driver]Wrong number of parameters
> send_ldap_result: conn=0 op=1 p=3
> send_ldap_result: err=80 matched="" text="SQL-backend error"
This problem has not been solved.
By read the explanation of "Wrong number of parameters", I'm not sure maybe
the sql definition or back-sql has sth. wrong.

Explanation:
This occurs in several cases. The most common one is when you have
misspelled a parameter name, or used a parameter name which is not the
name of the form field. Remember that the form field's name becomes the
parameter passed to the IDC file, not the database column name. Again,
it may be a matter of case as well. Another reason for getting this
message is that you have simply forgotten to enter a parameter or a
column name in your SQL statement

Best regards
Pu