Re: Question about Openldap+Oracle10g

Hello

Thanks a lot for your answer.

>  I suggest you try the files in HEAD first, and, in case of failure, you try to fix
> those instead of the distributed ones.
Although I used the *.sql files in HEAD, and changed to another solaris8 machine
the same problem still occurred.

But when I changed ODBC and ODBCDriver, the SLAPD can be started without
problem.
---------
the old one: UnixODBC+OracleOdbcDriver(easysoft)
the new one: iODBC+OracleOdbcDriver(openlink)

BUT, if run ldapsearch, no any result returned, ALTHOUGH the data has been
loaded into OralceDataBase already.
For example, testdb_metadata.sql contained:
-------
insert into ldap_entries (id,dn,oc_map_id,parent,keyval)
values (ldap_entry_ids.nextval,'dc=example,dc=com',3,0,1);

insert into ldap_entries (id,dn,oc_map_id,parent,keyval)
values (ldap_entry_ids.nextval,'cn=Mitya Kovalev,dc=example,dc=com',1,1,1);

and etc.

All these data can be seached by SELECT of sqlplus from OracleDB correctly..

If anyone knows this problem, or has used Oracle10g+OpenLDAP successfully,
help me please.

> PS: in the mailing list address you're sending to there's a non-ASCII char
> which renders like a "t" (in "openldap-software").  This is causing one of
> my mail clients to fail.  Unless it's intended, I suggest you replace that
> char with a regular ASCII "t".
Sorry, cause my environment is Japanese, maybe the code I had sent was
Japanese code.

Best regards
Pu